Hull and Leeds-based Jacuzzi dealer, Outdoor Living Limited has been busy kitting out the team at Hull FC with Jacuzzi branded warm up tops. We caught up with Georgina to find out some more…
1) Tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m Georgina, Project, Marketing & B2B Manager at Outdoor Living Limited. The Company was established back in 2003 by Director, Paul Margerison. The team back then was very small and the business was based in a compact unit near Beverley. The unit was big enough to hold a few hot tub displays and everything they needed to start a successful business. In 2008 that Outdoor Living became a Jacuzzi dealer for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire area. This allowed Outdoor Living to retail a top of the range brand to our customers, helping to provide the family, friendly and trusted customer service it’s known for. Outdoor Living now boasts two amazing showrooms with over 30 hot tubs on display and many available to wet test in private facilities.
2. What do you enjoy most about selling Jacuzzi hot tubs?
I deal with the B2B side of the company, selling hot tubs to Holiday Parks, business lets, B&Bs and the like. The Jacuzzi Lodge range is the perfect hot tub, designed specifically for the business market and having the ideal product makes selling simple. The products and the features sell themselves, with something specifically designed to combat all the ‘problems’ which business owners can experience. I love selling the Jacuzzi brand and knowing I am selling a long-term investment for other companies to help them develop into the holiday and leisure market with confidence.
3. You’ve recently joined forces with Hull FC, can you tell us some more?
Outdoor Living has always supported local sports and teams, big and small. Along with other sponsorship and partnerships within local sport teams, Outdoor Living is pleased to have another year with Hull FC. We are sponsoring the teams’ new warm up tops and hope to develop this partnership further over the season. The new warm up tops retail at £31.99 and come in sizes Small, Medium and Large. The tops are now on sale in the following club shops; KC stadium, St. Stephens, and Saville Street Stores.
4. What are your three top tips for first time hot tub buyers?
1) Research hot tub online: Searching the internet for information about Jacuzzi, hot tubs and spas is generally a good idea. Lots of people have hot tubs in the UK and are enjoying the various social and health benefits that come with them. Read hot tub reviews or websites to get an idea about what a hot tub lifestyle is like and how it could benefit you. Understanding why you want an outdoor hot tub is sometimes a good indicator of what kind of Spa you should research.
2) Manufacturing hot tubs: Not all hot tubs are the same. During your research look out for reputable hot tub manufacturers and search their websites for information. If they have a good reputation for quality, you’ll be able to see it. Look out for it. Quality hot tub retailers and manufacturers will provide detailed hot tub product details, technical quality details, where to buy and their service information. Also look for manufacturers who offer a full hot tub warranty.
3) Caution: buying a hot tub online: Don’t be fooled thinking you’ll get a better deal online. We highly recommend that you physically see some hot tubs or spas before you buy them. The best hot tubs are a long-term investment and will add value to your home as well as provide family entertainment for many years. Unfortunately, internet deals can sometimes fall through meaning you’ll lose your money, or worse still, the hot tub you receive is much lower in quality than the one you were expecting, and it will end up costing you more to run it or repair it. It’s important to understand the quality of your preferred hot tubs by going to a hot tub showroom to see them.
5. Finally, if you could offer some advice to a customer looking to buy a Jacuzzi hot tub, what would it be?
A Jacuzzi hot tub is the best hot tub on the market because of the history and backing behind the product. Look into the warranty, running costs, quality, patents and more – it’s proven. Jacuzzi has been running for over 60 years and are still one of the best in the industry – proven by our customers who still comment years and years after they’ve purchased their Jacuzzi hot tub on how much they love it and how it is still working as good as the day they bought it. You’re investing in a new lifestyle and hydrotherapy, bringing something to your home and your family. Many of our staff have Jacuzzi hot tubs and wouldn’t own another brand.