Teaching his young son to swim is just one of the many things Luke Shelley, Director at All Weather Leisure Midlands LTD loves about our range of swim spas. Find out more here…
1) Tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m Luke Shelley, one of the Directors of All Weather Leisure Midlands LTD which was established in 2012 by my father Liam Shelley, Managing Director. As a family, we have been involved with Jacuzzi Hot Tubs since 2006. We started our journey by taking over a Jacuzzi Managed Showroom in Lichfield and over the years we have grown and grown. We started extremely small with only two Jacuzzi hot tubs on display and we are now a Jacuzzi Superstore with 16 Jacuzzi hot tubs & a SwimLife™ swim spa on display at our new location in Cannock. We pride ourselves on our high customer service and company reputation.
2) Swim Spas are increasing in popularity; why do you think that is?
We believe swim spas are becoming popular because people are being more active. By owning a swim spa it allows you to swim / exercise within the grounds of your home.
3) What are your customers looking for when they enquire about a Swim Spa?
Everyone that has been into our showroom and enquired about swim spas are looking for the best quality swim, running costs & quality. We are very fortunate to have the Jacuzzi brand behind this product which instantly proves the quality will be amazing.
4) If you had to choose, which Swim Spa model is your favourite and why?
I would choose the SwimLife™™ SwimExpert 17”, for a few reasons; Firstly you feel like you have so much space to swim (It’s great for family time as well when we all jump in to teach my son to swim). Secondly the hydraulic swim speed adjusters make it far easier to adjust the speed of the water flow, and lastly the hydrotherapy cool down seats have incredible hydrotherapy jets.
5) What would you say are the added benefits of a Swim Spa over a traditional swimming pool?
There are honestly too many to list, however here are my top 3 benefits:
- 1. It’s all one unit unlike a swimming pool where you need a pump house, filter house etc – so it takes up a lot less space in your property.
- 2. The AquaCurrent swim jets are untouchable in performance.
- 3. Running costs are a lot less (ask me in the showroom to show you our smart meter with the break-down of running costs).
6) Finally, if you could offer some advice to a customer looking to buy their first Swim Spa, what would it be?
Get in touch with us at All Weather Leisure Midlands LTD in Cannock, Staffordshire. You can book in for a wet test and try out the SwimLife™ swim spa range. You will not be disappointed and we look forward to seeing you soon.